In the mechanical and plant engineering industry in particular, plastics are an efficient replacement for existing materials as they can be manufactured in a very precise way. They are also more resistant to wear and sturdier under extreme loads. As a result, they can help you make significant savings.
Wefapress plastic solutions for materials and shapes
Different materials and plastics can be used in mechanical and plant engineering, depending on your usage and requirements. The following factors should be taken into account when deciding which plastic is right for you.
- Mechanical characteristics such as sliding properties, wear resistance and notch impact strength, etc.
- Thermal properties such as dimensional stability under high and low temperatures, special application temperatures, etc.
- Requirements concerning electrical properties, such as a specific surface resistance
- Other characteristics such as chemical resistance, flammability, sliding properties, etc.
- Food safeness in accordance with EU regulation no. 10/2011 and or FDA regulations
Whether you're looking for standard plastics or a custom-made part, get in touch to see how we can help. We're always happy to advise you. Our plastics are available as semi-finished products in the form of sheets, rods and individual, custom cuts, as well as precisely cut finished parts, manufactured in small quantities to fit your requirements.