During the training programme, industrial clerks get to know all the teams associated with their position and will learn the corresponding tasks, including:
- Receipt of goods, warehouse administration and distribution
- Production planning and management
- Costing and accounting
- Human resource management
Our trainees don't just acquire task-related business management knowledge. They learn about the foundations of the organisation, data processing, communication technology and our range of products. They will additionally acquire a full understanding of economic interactions. The theoretical side of the training takes place in the vocational school.
- A secondary education with good marks in the main subjects is usually required
- An interest in business management
- Willingness to work in a team
- Enthusiasm for working with customers, suppliers and colleagues
Duration of training programme
The training programme takes 3 years to complete.